Thursday, June 26, 2008

New Nephew!

Trevor Rhys was born this afternoon! Three weeks early but healthy and calm. Jill is doing well. We are hoping to get pictures soon!

John asked me to add another Ryan quote...John asked him if Daddy loves Ryan (I'll get to that story in a second) and Ryan said yes. Then John asked him how much Daddy loves him and Ryan quickly replied 5. .... So a little earlier I was in the car with Ryan and Alyssa. Ryan out of the blue said "I don't know how much Daddy loves me" I asked him to repeat it and he said the same thing. Again no idea where some of these things come from.

Now for a Daddy story :) I called ahead to have John make Ryan's "special dinner" so it would be ready when we got there. (Ryan sometimes gets to pick out a frozen dinner which he calls his special dinner and he had requested to eat it tonight) John said of course, how do I make it? I informed him he should follow the directions on the box. He laughed at me and said what kind of answer is that. It was ready on the table when we arrived so he can apparently handle following the directions.

No comments: